Are we paying to much????
MrsWags6615

My fiance and I are on a shared plan with unlimited texts and calls with 4 gigs of shared data. We pay around 200 a month. What are our other options?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Are we paying to much????
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you under contract or not? Do you have the More Everything Plan?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MrsWags6615

Yes we are under contract. I'm not sure even what that is. That's just the plan the salesman offered us. It's been almost a year since we started the plan

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why don't you look at your bill see exactly what type of plan you have?

For example, I know exactly what plan (Nationwide 450, 250 texts, unlimited data plan with mobile hotspot feature) I have because I review my bill and my account online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Ann154, you wouldn't believe the number of customers that I get in my job that don't know what they're paying for. This does not mean the OP is like that.

MrsWags6615, a 4GB More Everything plan breaks out to $70 for the plan and $40 per line. You have 2 lines so that would be $70+$80 for a total of $150. If you have insurance on your lines then you can add a maximum of $20 ($10 for each line). This would bring you to $170. With taxes and fees I could see your bill being close to $200. A better value would be to change to the 10GB share plan for $80 plus your line fees. Yes it is $10 more but you'd be getting double the amount of data. This is a promotion and you won't be able to get this plan after the end of the month.

0 Likes
MrsWags6615

We don't want to pay more. What should we do?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I wasn't suggesting that you pay more. I was letting you know of the better value you get with the 10GB plan.

What you should do is call VZW and discuss your usage versus what you pay for and see if they can get you a lower plan.

0 Likes
MrsWags6615

I understood what you were saying. Regardless of the deal, we want to pay less. What is a cheaper choice?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I can't say what would be cheaper because I don't know what your usage is. You really need to call in and ask them how much you use and if there are other plan choices that will suit your usage and budget.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Your choices are less data and removing the insurance. 

OR

Switch to 2 single line plans at $60 each or $75 each for 1 or 2 GB respectively.  i.e. $120 to $150 plus taxes and insurance if you only really need it. 

0 Likes