Are my contacts gone forever?
TheSquid

I recently switched phones. On the one phone (Pantech Crux) it had many contacts, that phone was my moms and had her old contacts. On her new phone (Samsung Intensity) she needed all her contacts. I backed up the contacts on my phone to Backup Assistant, then tried to put them on an SD card to transfer between phones, during that process I received a text and all the contacts were erased! I then again used backup assistant to try and restore all the lost contacts, because they weren't on my Pantech anymore either. I then realized it backed up the contacts in my phone, which were none. Did this overwrite all the contacts already in the backup or did it just add those two contacts to my backup I already had? If you need any clarifications, just ask.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Are my contacts gone forever?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yikes! Lets get this figured out, TheSquid! Lets first find out if the contacts are gone for good! Log on www.vzw.com/backupassistant and check if contacts are in there. If they are, try to sync again. If not, check the "trash" folder to see if they are in there. If so, restore! Are the contacts backed up anywhere else? Are they on the SD card?

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes