Re: Appreciates my loyalty?
erosenbaum88

Def not a scam, I questioned it too and did a live chat with a rep and I now have 10 GB and free mobile hotspot for the same price I was paying!!! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
erosenbaum88

I thought it was a scam so I lived chatted with someone and they did it for me and I got it immeadiately

0 Likes
gabe4729
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got the same text message. I had the 6GB plan and the text told me they will give me 4GB more for the same price.. I couldn't miss out. 5 minutes later I got a message back saying I upgraded to 10GB with no extra charge to my account or a contract extension. So far, i'm a happy customer. Only been with Verizon since March.

0 Likes
grover517

Yeah, its legit.  I was on the 10gb plan for 100.00 (actually 85.00 with veteran discount) and they upped me to 15gb for the same price.  I was skeptical too (generating the call), but the rep told me it was an "unadvertised" promotion for long time, loyal customers like myself.

0 Likes
marshalnic

So can I text yes to this? Im at a themepark and dont really want to stop to call and listen to 'option this option that'

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Everyone that has done that has had no problems.

0 Likes
usmaak
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just found this by searching on the message that I got from Verizon.

I'm on a 3GB plan, and they offered to bump me to 6GB.  I am upgrade eligible, and I wanted to make sure that this wouldn't do anything to that.

Funny thing is, I was going to go down to the 2GB plan.  Between the two of us, my wife and I only use between 1 and 2GB per month.  So I figured that I'd save the 10 bucks per month.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

usmaak, we want you to take advantage of every benefit available on our network! Taking advantage of the 6 GB MORE Everything plan will not affect your upgrade eligibility.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bbbbmom

Same here, I replied 2 days ago, still waiting!

0 Likes
Emmy692
Contributor - Level 1

The 10 GB plan has been reduced in price and is now $80 instead of $100 and 15GB is $100 now.

0 Likes