Re: Apple Music Signup Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, maninabag. Your time is valuable, so I'm sorry we haven't resolved your concern about Apple Music. I'm happy to help. Please check your private messages for more information.

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes
rjasbro
Enthusiast - Level 2

Having issues as well. I cancelled my existing apple account but when I try and set up using Verizon link it errors out. It asks if i want to cancel my existing account & if I say yes it indicates i already have and kicks me out of process. Other option is to cancel Verizon account so i did that and when i try to reenroll it gives me a "can't complete request right now message"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is definitely strange, as this process should be quick and easy! What type of phone do you have? Have you tried restarting the device after removing your regular Apple Music subscription? MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
rjasbro
Enthusiast - Level 2

iphone 11 with all software updates. 

just restarted again & received "You have 2 Apple Music subscriptions" & when I hit cancel Apple I get "You've already canceled this subscription" message. I can still access it until 10/9. I do not want to lose all my saved music/settings/etc. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand that you want to get this resolved rjasbro. No one likes losing their music settings. You will not lose this setting if you cancel your subscription. I am unsure why you are getting a message that you have 2 Apple Music subscriptions. Have you contacted Apple? What did they advise you?    AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
rjasbro
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have not contacted Apple as this seems to be a Verizon issue. My subscription was fine & it's the Verizon piece that has trouble (as this & the other threads) indicate. 

rjasbro
Enthusiast - Level 2

What do I need to do to get this resolved. We use Apple Music everyday & I do not want to be without the service. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rjasbro, you don't lose any of your music or playlists as long as you sign in using the same Apple ID. We apologize you're having this many issues with using Apple Music through us. 

We've sent you a direct message so we can speak with you directly to address/resolve this matter. Thank you. 

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes
VoodooMamaJuJu
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having this same problem.  No one has been any help. 

0 Likes
AlexKonig

I have the same issue with Apple Music for the last 3 days since I switched plans. It wouldn't verify my VZW account in the Music app. I've chatted with several reps and one finally gave up and decided to give me credit for it for the next 6 month. Which means, I would have to call and every six months to get the credit because it simply does not work. Shame. It's the reason I changed my plan to begin with. I just want it to work. 

0 Likes