Anyone unable to dial out to other providers in Dallas, Tx?
LAUWEB88

Anyone unable to dial out to other providers in Dallas, Tx?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone unable to dial out to other providers in Dallas, Tx?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
Brandon_Polk
Enthusiast - Level 2

No dialing out in New Braunfels, TX or San Antonio....Multiple users in my office with the same issue.

0 Likes
DEBMCI25

Can't dial out in Memphis, TN.  Me or my family members.

0 Likes
JediJennie

Nope, I'm in Dallas, too and I can't seem to contact Verizon via the internet to tell them!!! Luckily I have ATT internet.

0 Likes
MICLAY70
Enthusiast - Level 1

Pathetic!! Can’t make calls. 

0 Likes
yankeerebel65

I can reach a few exchanges, including my own. I'm in Arkansas.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Not being able to make calls is never ideal, LAUWEB88. I can certainly assist. There was a known network issue the other day and has since been resolved. Please power your phone off and back on and try to make a call out. Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you are still having troubles making calls.
Also for quicker responses, you can always reach out to us on our Facebook page or on Twitter @VZWsupport.

Greg_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having service issues is never ideal, JediJennie. I am happy to assist. We did have a known service issue that has been resolved. Are you still having troubles? Also, for quicker responses, you can always reach out to us on our Facebook page or on Twitter @VZWsupport.

Greg_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MICLAY70, making calls is exactly what your phone was made for. If you are still experiencing these issues, allow us to get to the bottom of it. What is your zip code? Are you able to text or use data? Exactly what happens when attempting a call? Loren_VZW

0 Likes