Anyone tried Xfinity Mobile?
ajtoland

Hi, I've seen lots of folks asking this question but no good answers. I'm considering the switch largely due to the cost difference for plans but also for the crazy discount on phones. That this uses Verizon's network is the key selling point. I'm just trying to get a sense of whether the service is significantly different. Will coverage be worse? Will we lose basic features? It seems like we're going to try the switch since we can save without giving up the network we're used to. Thanks for any feedback. 

0 Likes
Re: Anyone tried Xfinity Mobile?
ajohara68

I have the same question about why I should stay with Verizon over Xfinity.  The questions in these groups are from 4 years ago.  Has no one asked a question in the last 4 years?  I see responses about free Apple Music, but that was for a limited time only, not as long as you are a Verizon customer.  Am I wrong?  Hulu, Disney+ and ESPN+ have never been free for me.  I activated the deal and have never received a credit from Verizon or Hulu over the last 10 months, and it is only a $7.99 value.  I see responses claiming their is a discount for a family plan but I still pay $45 a month for each of the 4 phones on my plan. If that is the discount then it does not compare to the $30 per line with Xfinity.  I really don't see value in the "Perks" that people have claimed.  I get that Xfinity customers get lower priority.  Is the service that bad to where folks are constantly stepped down to lower speeds?

0 Likes
Re: Anyone tried Xfinity Mobile?
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes