Any chance you will EVER offer actual Verizon coverage in West Central Illinois?
jwlohr

I live less than an hour north of Downtown St. Louis in west central Illinois and have been a loyal Verizon customer since the Ameritech days... (over 20 years.  We moved here knowing that "big red" would take care of us and it is frustrating to not be able to get the full benefit of my smart phone since there is absolutely NO Verizon coverage in our area and the best data we can hope for is 1x extended coverage for about a 30 mile radius.  I wish Verizon were more forthcoming about their expansion plans, or lack of plans so I could decide what to do accordingly.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Any chance you will EVER offer actual Verizon coverage in West Central Illinois?
Not applicable

If there isn't coverage within 30 miles of you then it will probably be  a LONG time if ever before you get coverage as it make sense for Verizon to cover the areas nearest current coverage first. You could check local zoning records and see if Verizon has applied for any permits. If not then it's probably best to go with another carrier since it could take a year or even 2 to build a tower once a permit is applied for.

0 Likes