Announcement 19
laurenmoen

This man who I’ve been seeing phone has been broken for a couple of weeks now. Occasionally he’ll be able to call/receive calls. He has texted me through other services such as messenger. Also has called me from other people’s phone. Recently, I tried calling and it went straight to a Announcement 19. I know he hasn’t blocked me because he just texted me today. I have Verizon. I’m not sure of the provider he has. What could be the issue? 

0 Likes
Re: Announcement 19
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn that you are getting an error (Announcement 19) when you try to call a particular number, laurenmoen. I understand that you are able to receive calls and messages from this person, but you get the above message when you call him. My resources indicate that this error may be related to your specific calling plan and features. What Verizon Wireless calling plan do you have?
Have you ever been able to call that particular number before?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
lulut5

I cannot reach my son because of this message. what on earth is going on 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lulut5, we want to make sure that you can reach your son without any issues. Are you getting this error message when you call out to other numbers in your contact list? What calling plan do you have with Verizon Wireless? Please keep us posted. KevinR_VZW

0 Likes