Amazing Customer Service
ccmf87
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just got off the phone with Customer Service Representative Cathy W. and she was AMAZING! Not only was she professional and so helpful she was warm and kind, too. Such a pleasure!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Re: Amazing Customer Service
WinnieV

How did you get to a live customer service agent in the first place?  I have questions about upgrading my phone and all I get is an automated, recorded message.  SO frustrating!

0 Likes
Not applicable

*611 or 1-800-922-0204 keep pushing zero and you will get a live person.

Good Luck

rcschnoor
Legend

Use the numbers given by Elector above. From the initial menu, select #4 then say "agent". Should get you to a live person. Had to call in over the weekend and was connected with a live person within 1 minute after saying "agent".Smiley Happy

0 Likes
KennZAney1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree. I have received exceptional customer service from Verizon. Being a technician for over 45 years, I am very impressed with their Tier 1 service... generally, when you call, you get help on that call. From phone problems, to working with the Jetpack, the tech is very knowledgeable.

0 Likes
arkainzeye
Contributor - Level 1

I need to get in touch with her.. as i have been receiving Horrible customer service over the past 3 weeks. (no one knows what to do to correct my 4G speed issues)   They have fired 6 phone at me, a few sim cards. multi setting changed, even resets on their end. as well as 3 trouble tickets.. and they ask me.... what would you like us to do...    um... how about fix it?   hows that sound?    Not asking for any credit, not anything free. just asking for what i own and pay for (with $8 equipment coverage) to Work as advertised..

0 Likes
empathyplease
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just completed a long support phone call with Verizon support -- Mason from Boise to be specific.  He helped me trouble shoot my operating system. When I had to leave, he was willing to call me later to finish up -- which required a complete system reset and reinstalling several application. He was knowledgeable, personable, and efficient!!

0 Likes
tonyd1
Enthusiast - Level 3

It is a shame the first level agent's hands are tied with my issue.  Verizon has blockaded the support and even exccutive support escalations are a walled garden with no escape to the real executives who need to be able to understand their customer's perspective. 

I seriously hated to ruin an agent's evening for 1 hour recalling how the sales agent sold me a different rate than they are billing me and how his mistake is not my fault. Also I'm sure these polite first level agents would call me back if they could, yet the escalation points refuse to call me back totally undermining the first level agents promises.

0 Likes