Re: Am I eligible to get the $650 to switch offer if I just paid off a significant balance on my phone 2 weeks ago?
Snn5
Legend

If you have good service and a paid off phone, you might best stay put.  Your monthly costs will now be lower as a result.  Plus, less hassle.

Re: Am I eligible to get the $650 to switch offer if I just paid off a significant balance on my phone 2 weeks ago?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Backlash365,

I’m concerned seeing that you are thinking about leaving us. We never like losing any member of our family. What happened with your Switcher Credit? Were you able to successfully submit online? Just in case, here is the link: http://bit.ly/1PIyHVM.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Backlash365
Enthusiast - Level 2

My story is just like everyone else's, submit the paperwork, push you off with lame excuses, then play the past 60 days card.  It's a scam!  I've been waiting since 1/3/2016.  I stop in my local Verizon store every Friday and get an ear full of false promises.

LOVELIFE16
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am also concerned this is a scam I traded in 3 phones back on 2/16/16 and have still not received anything but a credit for the phones I traded.  I am out almost $1100 and EVERY time I resubmit they say they need the paperwork and something is missing, so Invalid submission.  I have turned in the paperwork exactly as they requested everytime and still nothing after 3 months!!!

LOVELIFE16
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I report them? 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the confusion surrounding your promotion, let's get to the bottom of this once an for all. We definitely want you to enjoy your VZW experience, I will be sending you a Private Message momentarily. 

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes