All of a sudden I have horrible coverage at home.
FlashmanB

All of a sudden I have horrible coverage at home. Everyone says I sound like a robot but I hear them just fine. My wife is experiencing the same issue. iPhone 5 and 5S.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: All of a sudden I have horrible coverage at home.
Snn5
Legend

Structures being built in a nearby area?

0 Likes
FlashmanB

A house across the bay but they've been building that for 6 months, this just started yesterday.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Weather conditions?  You say its only been one day.  Could be a fluke, could be other appliances in the home or a neighbor's equipment. There are a lot of variables, so if it continues for a couple day straight, look and listen for any environmental changes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Top notch service is a must, FlashmanB! What zip code are you located in? May I ask if you have any issues with text messages or data services?

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
FlashmanB

98335. Data works fine since I'm on my WiFi but my iPhone signal strength is 1 bar (or dot as the case may be). We used to have great service here on Horsehead Bay.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the zip code FlashmanB. I totally understand your concern, I've been there myself, but working together will help get to the bottom of this. What happens when you use cellular data only? Does this happen only indoors, specificly in your home? How do other phones on your account function?

Furthermore, please clarify what the specific problems with service are in this case? You mentioned one bar of signal, how is that impacting calls, text or data?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes