Re: All circuits are busy
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jadam1116, we want to make sure we get your issue taken care of. We appreciate the additional details you've provided. When did this issue start? Where are you currently located?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
adoss10

has anyone's issue been resolved?  because I have the same issue. verizon has not been much help at this point. I'm almost to the point of switching service.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

When posters don't respond to VZW agents questions, they simply stop asking....can't blame them....

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to see that you are still experiencing service issues. We would hate to lose your business and want to help in the best way. Where are you currently located? When does this issue occur?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
dianakh

I am having the same problem. I can call other numbers but one number I can not reach. "All circuits are busy" message. I don't know when this started because I haven't called this number in awhile. I was calling Golden Valley, Minnesota. I stopped at the Verizon store, but they could not help. Thank you in advance for your help. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dianakh, we certainly always want you to be able to make a call. Are you able to call the number in question from another number and it goes through?

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes
1MadScientist
Enthusiast - Level 2

We have the same issue. My wife calls a certain number and gets the all circuits are busy message. I can call the same number from my phone. We both have Samsung Galaxy s10's. The issue has been ongoing for a few weeks. The person at the problem number has no issues with his phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

When you and your wife call this number, are you both at the same location, i.e. side by side?

StephannieP_VZW

0 Likes
1MadScientist
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes, and the location from which the call is placed does not change the call going through.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@1MadScientist wrote:

yes, and the location from which the call is placed does not change the call going through.

Definitely strange.  Sounds like something going on with the 'phone app' in the phone.  Any way to uninstall/re-install it?  Or, maybe a Developer Option to take a bug report or app trace?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes