Alias 2 question
mahon5
i have 2 phones on my account that are due for an upgrade. Ive had the 2 year contract thing as long as ive had verizon.  it says the alias 2 you can get up to 4 free when you buy 1. is this for non-existing customers to start up a new number, or can i do this with signing up for another 2 year contract
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Alias 2 question
DarkCobra
Contributor - Level 3

Hello!   This is for anyone eligible to sign up for a two year contract and if you are eligible then you can do so as well.   I hope you are aware of the "catch" in the deal (there's always one huh?).    You're not going to just be handed four free phones to walk out of the store with upon signing the contract.    Each "so-called" free phone they give you has to ALSO be under a contract!   

In other words, if you ask for one free phone then it needs to be under a contract.   If you ask for three phones then all three need to be under a contract.   You can have them under separate contracts or under a Family Share contract.

dancingphone.gif

Message Edited by DarkCobra on 05-31-2009 05:39 PM
0 Likes
mahon5
so if i have 2 phones on my account with the 2 year contract purchase i buy the one phone for 80$ and i get one free?
0 Likes
DarkCobra
Contributor - Level 3

Well "yeah" BUT . . . you HAVE to put it under contract as well.   So, if you buy an Alias2 then you'll put it on contract for two years and you'll be given a "free" phone and you will also have to put it on contract as well.

dancingphone.gif

0 Likes