Highlighted

Albion, Nebraska, Connect Now losing authorized retailer status--Why??

The Connect Now store in Albion has been my go-to place with questions on cell phones and Verizon service plans for years. Under the stores predecessor name and when the store was an Alltel authorized retailer, the staff has always always been courteous and very competent. They have helped me with cell phone questions when I need to change phones. They have always been knowledgeable about all Verizon plans. They listen and ask questions to then give available options.

I have been with people to dedicated Verizon stores where the personnel are high-pressured -sales- persons. Patience and careful explanations are not their virtue.

I've been satisfied with Verizon, but my loyalty is with Connect Now. If they are no longer an authorized Verizon retailer, I'd likely go to whatever cellular service for whom they become an authorized retailer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Albion, Nebraska, Connect Now losing authorized retailer status--Why??

Expert

That's if they stay open after their contract with Verizon Wireless ends. Honestly I'm surprised there was a authorized retailer for Verizon Wireless/Alltel in Albion, NE. I know technically there is supposed to be AT&T service available in Boone County after the original Verizon Wireless customers in that service area were sold to AT&T as part of the Verizon Wireless/Alltel merger years ago. I actual tested the AT&T signal in Albion and I would rather have switched to US Cellular or Viaro Wireless then continued to be an AT&T customer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Albion, Nebraska, Connect Now losing authorized retailer status--Why??

I have relatives who come to this area and AT&T service is not available in this area.

Connect Now has always given incredible Verizon account services. That service would continue with whatever provider for which they are an authorized retailer.

0 Likes