Alarm/Calendar Alert Failure on Pantech Crux
SmokeySkypilot

Shortly after getting my Pantech Crux, my alarms quit sounding. Tech support had me remove the battery for a few minutes, but that only solved the problem for a few days.  Next, they had me re-program the phone.  Again, the problem was only resolved for a few days.  Then it was resetting the phone to the factory defaults (wiping out all information except what Backup Assistant saved).  Another solution that lasted only a few days, but when the problem returned it also quit sounding my calendar entry alerts.  I finally got a replacement phone sent out, but less that a week after receiving it I'm back to never knowing if I will get my alarm/calendar alert tones.  Since I depend on these for medications and important meetings and events, this is a major issue for me.  Has anyone else had this issue?  If so, was there a permanent solution?  Since the Crux has so many features that I really use, and smart phones are way out of my disability retirement budget, I need to find a successful resolution to this ongoing problem.

Labels (1)
0 Likes