Advice on phone with greatest NEW IN BOX value
miked43

So right now I'm rocking the HTC Thunderbolt on a unlimited 4g data plan. From what I understand Verizon is doing away with unlimited data this summer. Here is my situation. I use 5-6 GB of data per month. I want to keep my unlimited data for another 2 years but I feel like the phone I want (either the GS3 or Note) won't be out until after the introduction of tiered/shared data plans. Basically what phone has the biggest resale value new in box so I can use the proceeds on a non-subsidized phone? Was just wondering if anyone had any insight into this issue.

Thank you guys in advance

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Advice on phone with greatest NEW IN BOX value
Not applicable

I have no idea, but the Motorola Droid Razr Maxx is a great phone.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I'll go with what Jim said And add a Few on the Maxx.. The battery is Phenominal at times i get 3 days of Battery Use and when i'm streaming music i can get up to 20 hours straight with out a Hint or Whimper from my Maxx. And when you can Take this phone and stick into it's Dock an Use a wireless keyboard & Mouse that i normally use for my big Computer an if i hook it to our HD TV an basically put the Internet on the TV or Watch a HD Movie. As i have i think this phone is a Big winner of many achievements. But it's a decision you will have to Make Sir.!  Happy Searching Smiley Happy b33

0 Likes
miked43

so the razr maxx is compatible with MHL adaptors? Is that how you connect your phone to your tv?

0 Likes
Not applicable

It also works great with the Motorola Lapdock 500.  And the hotspot feature works very well also.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Mike you Connect it Via the HDMI:  Mike if your going to be on the Post for a Bit i got some Pictures to show Ya Can you Hang around a Bit

Update: Didn't Take to Long to Find Here are the Pictures Mike..

I wanted to Share some Pictures i Took of my Razr Maxx to give ones a Look at in the Dock an the Receivers that i use for my Mouse an Key Board it also clearly shows the HDMI Plun In the Power Adapter Plug In an the Out Put for the Line out for like Hooking it to Stereo System Please Enjoy the Pictures an to Zoom in just Click on the Picture.. B33

For addition Views just Post an i will see What i can Do Thanks Again B33 

Top Back View of HD Station 4 Ra.jpeg

front of Maxy 4-9-12 Ra.jpegFront View of Maxy 4-9-12 Ra.jpegSide View of Maxy 2  4-9-12 Ra.jpegTop of Maxy 4-9-12 Ra.jpegBack of Maxy 4-9-12 Ra.jpegBack Of Station With Mini Receivers  1 Ra.jpegBack of Station with Receivers 3 Ra.jpegBack of Station Close Up 2 Ra.jpeg

0 Likes
B33
Legend

And i have one incredible Picture that's on My Main Display but i think some would be a little offended if i Show it on Here! b33

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Mike as for that Adapter the Answer is Yes An there are many More things you can Use with this Phone..

Here are a Few More Pics: i wanted to Show Ya!

LD500 Maxx Dock.jpgrazrmaxx_vehicledock.jpgWirelessKeyboard Maxx.jpgMoto S. Controller.jpgVGA-ADAPTER.jpg

0 Likes
sen_droid
Enthusiast - Level 2

I personally wouldnt go with a GS3, spec wise they are nice but even though samsung is the best selling smartphone or something like that I personally am waiting for the HTC one series to make its way to verizon.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea!  it Might be a While on the H.T.C. 1 series gets here but with other Carriers Selling them it might not be to Long.  An no one could give me a Samsung Heck there Radio Compared to Motorola's is Sub Par. An there are one's on here that said they have traded there Gnexas in for the Maxx.

0 Likes