Administrative charges
Lemainga

After viewing my bill today, I noticed three seperate charges for Admin. charges for $1.23 on each phone. It seems like since all phones are one bill, there should be only one charge of $1.23 instead of $3.69. What is everyones opinion on this charge?

0 Likes
Re: Administrative charges
lswanee1953

This is a price increase. 

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Are you saying using Private Messaging in this Forum is NOT SAFE and SECURE when YOU access our accounts?  What if we DON'T use FACEBOOK or TWITTER for this type of support issues or AT ALL?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

@Lemainga wrote:

After viewing my bill today, I noticed three seperate charges for Admin. charges for $1.23 on each phone. It seems like since all phones are one bill, there should be only one charge of $1.23 instead of $3.69. What is everyones opinion on this charge?

My opinion is that it is just part of the bill. I don't see a problem with someone with more lines paying more money than someone with fewer lines. It seems logical. Verizon calculates its administrative charge and then divides it by the number of lines Verizon has. Then everyone has the same charge per line. If Verizon divided it by the number of accounts, then someone with 10 lines would be paying the same administrative charge for someone with 1 line. I certainly don't see that as a more fair way to spread Verizon's TOTAL administrative charge among their customers.

Of course if you don't like how much Verizon charges, you should certainly look for a provider which suits your needs better.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there, Iswanee!

We certainly understand your concern, and we would be glad to clarify the information for you. Starting with August 8th bills, the monthly Verizon Wireless Administrative Charge will increase by $0.55 per voice line to $1.78. The charge for data-only devices remains $0.06. For more info on this charge, visit our website at  http://spr.ly/6607EF7vJ.

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Exactly! I don't want to use Facebook or Twitter for assistance with my Verizon Wireless account. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

kszych
Enthusiast - Level 1

The bigger question is Why?  Are you simply deciding to increase your junk fees or is there a cost you are passing along?  This cost should be going down, not up.

mama23dogs
Legend

@kszych wrote:

The bigger question is Why?  Are you simply deciding to increase your junk fees or is there a cost you are passing along?  This cost should be going down, not up.

Verizon could just jack up all charges.  If you don't like it, use prepaid.  No admin fee on prepaid 

0 Likes