Adding a line?
techy

If I added a line over the internet and I no longer need it can I refuse it and not be penalized?  I believe I would only pay the $35 restocking fee and then the line would be canceled?  I used the chat feature on here to asked and was told this :

" Please contact customer service at 1-800-922-0204 between the hours of 6 a.m. and 11 p.m. local time and they may be able to better assist you.  I can't give you a good answer for that".

Nice! LOL

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Adding a line?
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

techy, I'm truly sorry that you were unable to receive the information you needed via chat. We truly do not want you to leave our wireless family and I hope I can help keep you with us by finding out why you're considering canceling service. You can send me a private message with that information if you would like to discuss alternatives to canceling. In regards to your question about canceling a line you added online, you will need to contact us in order to cancel the line before the 14 day worry free guarantee. Once the line is canceled, you will have a prorated bill for services used while the phone was active and also a $35.00 restocking fee for the return of the phone. I will list some links below with information regarding your concerns about canceling and returning your phone.

Link below is some information about canceling.

http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/faqs/Wireless%20Service/ctia_checklist.html?grp=1&faq=10

Link below with information for returning phone.

https://videos.verizonwireless.com/Verizon-Return-Policy/v/6BMQO21U/

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me and the community know if you have any further questions or concerns.

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: Adding a line?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

techy wrote:

If I added a line over the internet and I no longer need it can I refuse it and not be penalized?   I believe I would only pay the $35 restocking fee and then the line would be canceled? You have 14 days to return any devices purchased and cancel the line of service - the restocking fee applies to the device purchased when the line was added.  There may also be charges for the # of days the service was active.   I used the chat feature on here to asked and was told this :

" Please contact customer service at 1-800-922-0204 between the hours of 6 a.m. and 11 p.m. local time and they may be able to better assist you.  I can't give you a good answer for that".

Nice! LOL

0 Likes