Adding $300 IPad credit onto $250 for IPad contract renewal?
GIGIBRAGG2006

I hope that I have found the correct topic genre concerning deals and upgrades. My question, I am approaching my 2-year contract renewal for my iPhone and have had an renewal and upgrade available for my IPad for a while, when purchasing a new iPhone will I be able to apply the $300 credit for an iPad onto the $250 off for a renewal 2-year contract? Thus $550 of for a new IPad, mainly a Pro. Or is the credit for new customers...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Adding $300 IPad credit onto $250 for IPad contract renewal?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GIGIBRAGG2006,

You've come to the right place to get some answers. The iPad promotion is off the full retail price of the iPad and cannot be applied towards another device. Can you please provide more details of the $300 credit? Is this a credit on your account or another promotion?

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Adding $300 IPad credit onto $250 for IPad contract renewal?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

It seems that as a special the iPad Pro is $250 off with a new 2yr agreement. If you buy an iPhone (not sure if it has to the the current model) and an iPad you will get $300 off. You will NOT (to my best educated guess) get both promotions. So you will not get $550 off the iPad.

0 Likes