Account issues, phone number invalid, lack of service.
jameskac

Hello! This is a bit of a complicated story..

I had a phone and service with T-mobile for a few years. However, the phone got broken in a tragic boating accident. (Well, the kayak flipped....) Anyway, I bought an LG Cosmos 3, and activated it through customer service. Working with the very nice customer service lady, I had the T-mobile account ported over to Verizon, and I put around $75 of funds into the account. The phone worked fairly well for a month or so, except I couldn't get calls/texts from my sister or my home phone. I considered calling customer service, but forgot/didn't have the time. Now, I had more than a month's worth of money in the account, but I didn't actually move that over into buying more minutes... my bad on that one. The month's minutes ran out on the 24th.
Since then, I've tried to access the account through any way possible. If I call customer service on the phone, it says my number is invalid or not in service. I can't log into my account proper because it requires my phone number. I'm going to go rooting around soon for another phone to call with, but I'd like to do it online if at all possible. I tried doing the online chat, but they can't access prepaid accounts.

In short, I'm in deep and could use advice/help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Account issues, phone number invalid, lack of service.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jameskac,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It is our goal to get this resolved for you. I see that you are referencing a pre paid account. We do not have access to their systems.  You can reach them directly at 888-294-6804. I am sorry for any inconveniences this has caused you.

Thanks, BobbyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes