Accidentally marked a text message as spam
leema25
Enthusiast - Level 2

I accidentally marked a text message as spam, is there anyway to retrieve it? Or can I unblock the number?

Labels (1)
Re: Accidentally marked a text message as spam
pzjagd1
Contributor - Level 3

The details depend on the type of phone and OS being used. But somewhere in your phone app you should find a list of blocked numbers. You just need to unblock that number for future texts. I can't answer if that will restore the text that you marked as spam; it may be lost for good.

For more detailed instructions, give us your phone make and model.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, leema25. I will do everything I can to help with your text message issue. I just need to gather some more information to best assist you. What is the make and model of your phone? What message app are you using? Where did you block the number from on your device; was it from your contacts list? We will be standing by to assist you with all of your customer service needs. Have a great evening.

Tina_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
uc
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did the same thing. I checked and the number isn't on a block list and now all our text are gone. How do I unreport a thread as spam on messenger plus?

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes