Access denied
PIRATEGURL24

When going on my Pinterest it says I've got a bot running. When browsing ex belks Macy's horchow I get access denied. Tried doing live chat can't get a human to respond. So thought I would try here. Thank you for any help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Access denied
jav6
Champion - Level 3

This is a user-to-user Community Forum and you might wait days before a Verizon person responds.  If you want immediate assistance, call 800-922-0204 or *611. 

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Access denied
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’ve all had a time when our phone has given us some kind of strange message, PIRATEGURL24. While we are unable to troubleshoot specific apps, such as Pintrest, we are happy to do all we can here. Jav6 is correct that this is primarily a peer-to-peer forum. Were you able to resolve your concern already? Our Tech Coach service would have some tips and tricks to help out. Have you used that service? If that is not applicable to you, please answer these questions as it will help us narrow down what’s happening. Do you get error messages on any other apps? Can you clarify your second question? Are calls, texts, and standard internet services working?

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes