Absolutely the WORST service I've every had or experienced!!!
ts1111

On March 1, 2014, I went to a Verizon store to buy a 4G LTE router w/ voice thinking it's what I needed. (LATER DID WE FIND OUT THAT 2 DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS WERE CREATED). We got the machine, but within 10 days it BROKE. I took it back to the Verizon store, they said they had to charge me a RESTOCKING FEE anyways. That's fine. I just want my router.

Got me another router, apparently they DIDN'T the same phone number. Again, FINE, I didn't need the phone number, BUT I guess what they did is instead of moving the account number over, they CLOSED the first account and OPENED another one. Well, guess what? They PRORATED the first account NOW!!! I didn't find this out until afterwards.

I tried the router, but the signal was really weak in the area I was at. Although, I've purchased the router, I wanted the service to CANCEL at the END OF THE BILLING CYCLE. Instead, they PRORATED it AGAIN.

ONE MONTH down the road, NOW I have THREE BILLS in front of me, on top of what I was suppose to pay, an ADDITIONAL THREE INVOICES!!! I called in to talk to a representative, and have by now SPENT MORE THAN FIVE HOURS ON THE PHONE with VARIOUS representatives. Various people giving me DIFFERENT ANSWERS, the first lady told me she is sorry and would credit me back for the three invoices. SECOND time I called in, they said she didn't do nothing to none of the invoices, she admitted about the duplicate invoices, and credited me back on them. TODAY I called again, and they said that the note was in the system, but the account wasn't credited and closed properly.

Told me that it would take them a long time to fix that, and I was advised that I would be expecting a call back within the next 15 minutes. Now one hour later, STILL NOTHING. IS VERIZON EVEN TRYING TO PROVIDE UPTOSTANDARD SERVICE??? IT WILL BE MY FIRST AND LAST BUSINESS, EVER WITH VERIZON.

AND LET ME MAKE SURE OF THIS. IF THIS DOES NOT GET CORRECTED, I WILL TAKE EVERY LEGAL AND MEDIA MEASURE TO GET THIS ISSUE CORRECTED. IT IS MAD AND COMPLETELY REDICULOUS!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Absolutely the WORST service I've every had or experienced!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get to the bottom of this issue ts1111! This a critical issue as it requires accessing your account to resolve, and we must resolve pronto! Please keep in mind that this is a peer to peer forum and while our Social Media team monitors the posts, the best way to get immediate assistance with critical issues is to call 800-922-0204 from a different line to troubleshoot device or send us a message on twitter at @VZWSupport. If you prefer, please follow me (I'm following you now), and send me a direct message and I will review your account and explore options to resolve.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes