AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR ADMITTED OVERCHARGE
SWISSCHEEZ23

I purchased an S7 now over a year ago. Coming from the unlimited plan I was supposed to be given the 6GB plan at the 3GB rate - this was a definite promo that the store from which I purchased today refuses existed. Yet I have both the handwritten quote as well as the original few invoices before the unexplained change. It was the main reason I didn't look anywhere else given you were removing an OBVIOUSLY desired unlimited plan (that of course now you have re-introduced...that's right, [removed] me out of unlimited from the word go b4 the -3GB). I mean, it's YOUR documentation on YOUR letterhead, yet you can't check it? You should have the EXACT bills I do - basic common sense. I was told at the store "they were giving you an extra gig already" on top of the 3, but that is NOT the 6GB I was promised. Nor did they have any idea what the +1 was or where it came from. The 6GB was NEVER a limited promo either. Do you guys know anything about your own services? Or just [removed] people out of money at all turns and call them liars?

Then for no reason at all, you switched me back to the 3GB. No explanation from your CS (why should they be able to explain what happened?). Not one person has the same info, nor can look at call tickets. How the [removed] can you not provide CS note access to your stores? They couldn't even TRY to review the multiple calls I had made sitting on the phone an hour + each time - a complete waste for literally EVERYONE including your employees. And of course treat me like a [removed]  saying "we never had a 6GB plan." It's like I have to spend weeks on something YOU SHOULD HAVE STRAIGHT. Yes I could go back AGAIN with the docs but [removed]  do you expect, I live there and call you daily?

Prior to going to the store, I called at least 4 times. EVERY time I was told I would get a call back - 2x from the next mgr, then 2x from the mgr's mgr when i escalated. NOT ONE RETURNED CALL. I was also told on the first call that the 3GB data I was shorted every month was equivalent to approx $180 in overcharge. "But since you just found out, we are authorized to pay out 20%" [removed] ? You admit overcharging, then refuse to pay me back for literally no logical reason? I didn't notice for a few months, so it's MY FAULT?

After that, every call renegged on this claim saying "oh, you weren't overcharged" since the extra 3 GB was 'free' so I wasn't actually charged more. I dont know what planet you [removed]  live on, but if I am promised 6GB at $X, and only get 3GB, how can you with a straight face tell me there's no overcharge? Of course not once did they even refund the 20% - first as a refund of the admitted overcharge, then as an "inconvenience" refund (at this point refusing any of this happened). So yeah - multiple times with no calls returned, repeated unkept promises, [removed] they were supposed to switch me to the 5GB  for $55 and even that didn't happen. Good [removed] work.

Are you going to do ANYTHING for a timely paying, 15-year customer to AT LEAST return the money you stole? If not provide significant more after the total refund you owe, you know, what you claim is Customer Service? Why should you return a call when you say you will? And maybe, leave a [removed]  message so I know you did? If you're too [removed]  to have sensible policies, that's not my problem. I expect a phone call and a refund of my money at the very least and immediately. If you don't leave a msg, I won't know you called (wow, go figure) and even if you did, that's how it works - it's like you never did. You guys clearly dont give a [removed] , but I'm at the end of the line. [removed]  I just tried to apply my employee discount and? Of course your website doesn't work - no explanation, just "oh well." Glad my stolen money goes to good use.

DO SOMETHING. [removed] you could even apply my EE discount retroactively since, well, you could. Or give me several months at discount / free until the overcharge total is worked off. But seriously, do your [removed]  jobs and return the money you admitted you stole. The simple math is, I have MULTIPLE months where I should have had 2-3 extra GB (no - it doesn't matter what my usage was either, the deal isn't "only if you use it"). At this point, it's even MORE months so that $180 is already less than what you stole.

Call me immediately, fix this. This is literally the [removed]  and worst CS I've ever experienced...and yes, I STILL do CS so I know 100%. I will apologize for my tone, but not once has a respectable customer call produced ONE sensible answer or action from your end. I'd be better off calling and yelling my head off...which would cost you more than returning the money you stole. But clearly that idea is way over your heads based on this REPEATED [removed]  CS. DO YOU [removed]  JOB. FIX THIS AND RETURN MY MONEY.

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes