*** ADDRESS ISSUE ***
rjohnson1337

I placed the preorder back on the 12th for the iPhone 6s Plus. I am quite excited to get year's release, however, there is an issue with the order. It may have been my carelessness when placing the order due to it being in the middle of the night, but it seems to have the incorrect address which would make it undeliverable.

I need it updated and I don't really have much time throughout the day to try to deal with the reps over the phone just due to their understanding isn't quite on par, so hopefully a member of the forum support can assist with this.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: *** ADDRESS ISSUE ***
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello rjohnston1337!

I'm so sorry to learn that the incorrect address was input for your iPhone order. Unfortunatelky, with a pre-order, we are not able to change the address until the device is shipped and you get an order number or a tracking number. ZThe device wil ship once you are billed for it.

If you would rather not take the chance, we can calcel the order and you can re-order the device. Please keep in mind that if you cancel the order and re-order, you will lose your place in line. Please let us know what you would like to do,

Thanks so much,

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: *** ADDRESS ISSUE ***
rjohnson1337

Yeh, I didn't think there was any chance of you all being able to modify addresses.

I wouldn't be willing to cancel the order either.

Once the order lands in the hands of the shipping courier I'll just get the address updated that way.

0 Likes