A privilege to speak to customer service?!
DraA0223
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had a horrible experience with Verizon! Today after being on hold for 31 minutes and asking to speak to a supervisor, Marvin the rep told me that it was a privilege to speak to not only a supervisor but also to him. He refused to transfer me. He said there was no reason to since the issue was resolved (not according to me). I am appalled that as a customer of over 10 years I was told it was a privilege to speak to him and then he refused to transfer me. I need someone to pull the tape from my call. Completely unacceptable.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: A privilege to speak to customer service?!
DraA0223
Enthusiast - Level 2

....And the issue is still unresolved!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DraA0223,

This really stopped me in my tracks. We value your business & loyalty with us. You deserve only the best of everything. I'm here to help & dig a little deeper into this & help. I'm going to send you a Private Message and please respond to me from there.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
justinisawesome
Enthusiast - Level 3

I apologize to hear that. It is a privilege to speak with customer service per service agreement. Verizon can ban you from, calling in if you are using vulgar or inappropriate language. If you were not using vulgar or inappropriate language I suggest to call back and ask for different supervisor and file a complaint with the supervisor on the rep that you got to

0 Likes
DraA0223
Enthusiast - Level 2

I didn't use any inappropriate language. A supervisor called me regarding the call because it was unprofessional on Verizon's side. Thanks for your comment

justinisawesome
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree it is unprofessional completely  they should not just say its a privilege  

0 Likes
justinisawesome
Enthusiast - Level 3

what was the original issue

0 Likes