A little angry
CottonCandy21
Enthusiast - Level 1

Been a Verizon customer for almost a decade and they show no flexibility or loyalty towards their customers. I was very excited to upgrade my phone for my birthday now I see they have eliminated early upgrades. This was the only time I was going to be able to get the phone and I've been planning on it for months. I received no email or notification whatsoever about the date changing and this is a big inconvenience for me. Thank you Verizon, my bill is higher than it's ever been, the fees lately are ridiculous, there are virtually no customer incentives and now this further petty inconvenience. I'm seriously considering taking my business elsewhere next year instead of upgrading and trying a no contract plan. Cell phone companies are out for blood lately and don't care anything or anybody as long as they make money. Why do they hate their customers, I don't know.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: A little angry
Not applicable

it was in many news outlets of the change and it affects everyone who gets a $700 phone for $200 so you wait four more months to buy that reduced price phone. Oh they also announced a $30 upgrade fee and thge loss of unlimited data if you get a subsidized phone. That was also announced in the news media.

so you will have to buy at full price to keep unlimited data if you have it now.

Read and watch the news and look online of every change verizon has made. By the way your contract with verizon allows them to make changes not just to you but all the other customers.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Your story doesn't sound right, you are not including everything.

Yes, Verizon has done away with early upgrades, but that is ONLY for contracts which end in January of 2014 AND LATER!!! If you were eligible to upgrade early NOW, you would STILL be able to upgrade early since your contract would end no later than October of 2013.

Either your story is not true or you were not eligible to upgrade yet to begin with.

I would go back and check your dates, determine when your upgrade date actually is and THEN upgrade when you are able if you actually want to upgrade.

If this thread is simply to fan flames, then it is not really working.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

I wondered the same thing

0 Likes