A complaint
Smilefridaywillbhere
Enthusiast - Level 1

How can we reach a email or a way to talk to a manager regarding a complaint or file a complaint on a rep. I have spoke with some reps and I would like to get this resolved but feel like I am being pushed to the side and that someone will eventually call me back. Getting a little frustrated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: A complaint
2cool4school
Contributor - Level 1

You could always call and ask for a supervisor to speak. However this is a customer to customer forum so complaining here wont get you very far in getting a rep to respond. Maybe if you gave us a little information about the issue we could offer some assistance.

0 Likes
Smilefridaywillbhere
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not meaning to complain on here, I havent had my phone two months and its glitching and the screen is going crazy since the new update. One day 2 of having the phone I called the rep explaining the phone wouldnt hold a charge and left a message, then day 5 left a message, day 9 left a message for same rep and talked to a new rep that said they would have a supervisor call me back. I had contact of like day 22 the rep called me said that I called wtihin the 14 days and would get with his supervisor and see when they could send out a new phone. I called 2 more times of this rep and had no responses. So the one person who should have solved this issue months ago didnt. I started a re-newed contract and would like a phone that is going to work but its like now I am getting the one rep should have done something.

0 Likes
Not applicable

There is no reason to leave a message.  Nobody will ever call you back.  You have to call customer service and get your issue resolved within that phone call.  There is no higher power to appeal to.  It's them or nothing.  The Verizon terms, conditions, and policies are rigid and the CSR's have little or no authority to deviate.  Whatever your contract says, goes.

Smilefridaywillbhere
Enthusiast - Level 1

Its just very frustrating because I had spoken with someone and also left the several voice mails. The one I kept leaving voicemails with was wonderful with getting things done till this incident. So youre saying that I am SOL and just have to take it as is?? I cant imagine keeping this phone or having to pay a ton of money to get a new one when I just re-newed the contract.

0 Likes
Not applicable

You my friend have fallen for a Verizon trap. You see if you just brought the phone into a verizon wireless corporate store within that 14 day return period you could have exchanged it or got your service cancelled or had the tech look at it. The verizon representatives have strung you along past that time frame so now you either eat the situation or file a complaint with either the Better Business Bureau (http://www.bbb.org) or take the company to small claims court to recoup your losses via that string along. However if there is a record of a desire to have this situation fixed at 2 days into service you may have a good case. Hopefully there is a record but I would not hold my breath. Very sad and shady indeed.

Not applicable

There are no renewed contracts.  If you bought a new subsidized phone, you signed a new 2 year contract.  If you don't like the phone, you can return it within 14 days and pay a restocking fee.  After 14 days, the phone is yours.  If the phone is defective within the 1 year warranty period, you can return the phone for a refurbished replacement phone.

0 Likes
daviviano
Enthusiast - Level 1

sickening what this company does to its people.  see my post i just made about the BS verizon is putting on us...

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Have you tried a master reset since the update, that normally will correct any glitches caused by the update

0 Likes
spitxfire
Contributor - Level 3

It's no scam or trap, if they can't fix it by trouble shooting and there's no physical damage they'll give you a refurbished phone.  Horses 547 is exactly right too.

0 Likes