A Tower Needed at Eaton's Ferry Area
Davehead1

Hello,

I have a place on Lake Gaston near Long Bridge on Eaton's Ferry Road in Littleton, NC.  My Verizon coverage is beyond awful, both cell reception and data.  It gets a little better when going towards the dam (Roanoke Rapids area).  I heard that Verizon had a tower up here but was damaged, and that a new one had not been put up in it's place.   If this is the case, will a new tower be but up for Lake Gaston users, and if possible can one be put up by the Long Bridge area (which basically is the middle of the lake).  Several residents I've spoke with all over the lake have voiced this same frustration.  Who can be contacted for some results?

Thank you,

Dave J

<< Full name removed for privacy concerns. >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: A Tower Needed at Eaton's Ferry Area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello David,

I do understand the need to have reliable service in your home area!  I have checked the location you mentioned and see that validated events have been reported at that location.  The service at this location has known coverage obstacles that could be due to various factors, including topical geography, real estate limitations, etc.  Verizon Wireless radio frequency engineers and system performance engineers regularly evaluate network coverage and performance to identify required future enhancements.  In the meantime, I would like to recommend the use of one of our Network Extenders http://bit.ly/AKkC.  This will greatly improve indoor 3G coverage.  Thank you for your patience and your understanding!

AnthonyTa_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: A Tower Needed at Eaton's Ferry Area
Davehead1

Thank you for the response, I will look into it.

- Dave

>> personal information removed <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes