90 minutes and a bottle of wine later I'm still on hold
binnsky
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't have a phone problem, I have a customer service problem.  I'm trying to resolve an account issue with Verizon.  So far I've spoken to two different representatives and have wasted an 1:32 minutes (so far) and most of it it on hold.  Add that to over three hours in the store trying to resolve the same issue (unsuccessfully) and almost five hours of my life has been wasted.  At 70 years of age that's a significant amount of time.  I think they put you on hold hoping you'll give in.  When I started this ordeal my phone was 74% charged, I'm now at 52%.  

Does anyone know how to contact a human in Verizon who actually cares?

Thank you

Re: 90 minutes and a bottle of wine later I'm still on hold
asklar

My wife called customer service at 5:28pm and was on the phone for 4 hours. She was transferred twice and had to wait on hold over 30 minutes each time. Still haven't gotten resolution to the fact that Verizon cancelled my order for new phones with no notice whatsoever. I used to love Verizon because of the customer service but the fact is that the really don't care anymore.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the long hold time on the phone, binnsky. I understand that you do not have any phone concerns but you need assistance with a customer service issue. We'd love an opportunity to address your customer service concerns right here an save you from waiting on hold.

What specific customer service issues can we address for you?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
coltswalker
Enthusiast - Level 3

After a long hold time yesterday the representative dropped the call right after I started to explain why I was calling.

Imagine after your long wait they just hang up on you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to read that you were not able to get the assistance you need after waiting for so long. When was the order placed? Were you able to get any information from our agents? 

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes
binnsky
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mr Pedro.  I went through this ordeal on Monday.  Today is Thursday and I'm still waiting for a callback.  You're from Customer Support?  If you really care - have someone call me who can resolve the problwm.

0 Likes
BBKing2020
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just switched from Tmobile to Verizon on Thanksgiving. I had to call both carriers for services that I need from Verizon and Services that I no longer need from Tmobile. All calls happened during the holiday. With Verizon, I had to wait 35 mins before I could talk to someone. On the other hand, when I called Tmobile, the automatic system told me the volumn is higher and asked if I'd like a call back. Of cource, I left my number for call back, within 5 minutes, the actual person called me back. So, "during holiday season, the volumn is higher than normal" Verizon should not use this as an excuse to have consumers to wait for hours before they can speak with someone. Be prepared before the holiday to add more call center staff if all data shows the phone call volumn is going to be higher than normal. This is some suggestion for the management. Also, your data analyst should do better to make suggestions like this.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

So sorry to hear about the missing callback, binnsky. It's vital that this is cleared up for you. We are able to provide support right here in this platform if you wish but would need to know more about the concern to address it. Please let us know more about your concern either publicly here or with a Private Note to us. 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
Bmatey
Enthusiast - Level 2

They are horrible with customer service

0 Likes