*71 works, but not *72 - I need *72!
bbithead

I have an LG ENV3 (VX9200) on which I'm trying to use the normal *72 forward all calls feature.  When I dial this, I receive message "Welcome to Verizon, Your call cannot be completed as dialed. ...".  I spoke to Vzw rep, and she had me try *71 - when I dialed this with the forward to number, I did receive the confirming beeps.  I tested and my calls were still going directly to the ENV3.  I found the online call forwarding web page, and I found that the *71 was only forwarding my busy/no answer calls.  From the web page I was able to successfully use either the forward all calls, or the forward only busy/no answer calls.  Does any one know how I can get the *72 forward all calls to work from my cell phone??  Thanks!! Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: *71 works, but not *72 - I need *72!
Jeremy1129
Contributor - Level 2

*72 + 10 digit telephone number must be dialed, so it would look like this *721234567890 then press the send key and hear the beeps. similair issue with my friend happened where he was doing it correctly, tech support had to file a trouble ticket to have it fixed. try it this way, if not contact tech support.

hope this helps

0 Likes
Re: *71 works, but not *72 - I need *72!
bbithead

Thanks very much, Jeremy1129!  Sorry I did not put it that way in original post, but I was providing the full 10-digit number after.  So, *715551112222 did work, and *725551112222 did not.  I'm going to go with opening a ticket (unless I see any resolving posts in the next day or so!).  Thanks and regards!

0 Likes