$650 Switch program it was just a lie to get you in.
FLOSMA43
Enthusiast - Level 1

i went in a Verizon store and they told me that if i want to switch to verizon they will pay any remain balance from the other carriers such as canelesion fees or any leases programs i might have. i sing up with veriozn and they asked me for my final bill from sprint i sent it more then 5 times called costumer service few time, every time i called i had the same answer expec from the last one. They first told me ok it went in wrong department for few time and i will get my prepaid cars for next 10 business days.’never did‘

so today i called them again and i very nice lady who i spoke too told me there will be no pay-off all what they would give me was a prepaid car with a $129 on it which i reject it and I didn’t want too. I am just writing this so hopefully someone wont get trapped as we the rest of the people did.

i will switch to sprint again they wil pay any termanison fees and also they said they will wave my other remaking balance i had from before I switch with them.

Labels (1)
Re: $650 Switch program it was just a lie to get you in.
stef7
Master - Level 2
0 Likes
ANDCOH76

The representatives on the sales line told me my phone was eligible .  When I filled out the form it aasked me about the phone condition and said I was eligible but down in the fine print they say any damage even cosmetic makes the line ineligible.  I don't know how some state attorney general hasn't sued these scum for this scam.

0 Likes
Sean_K_Ching
Enthusiast - Level 3

Keep words "up to" $650. In other words, possibly less.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

ANDCOH76 wrote:

The representatives on the sales line told me my phone was eligible . When I filled out the form it aasked me about the phone condition and said I was eligible but down in the fine print they say any damage even cosmetic makes the line ineligible. I don't know how some state attorney general hasn't sued these scum for this scam.

Sued for what? You said yourself it said on the from there can't be any damage. Also let's use common sense. Since when is it realistic to expect $650 for a damaged phone? Also these promos always say UP TO. You think Verizon is going to take massive losses on these trade ins? Would YOU? no you would not.

As far as what the rep says. Here is your customer service agreement.

This agreement and the documents it incorporates form the entire agreement between us. You can't rely on any other documents, or on what's said by any Sales or Customer Service Representatives, and you have no other rights regarding Service or this agreement

https://www.verizonwireless.com/legal/notices/customer-agreement/