$60 Single Line Plan poor reception vs old plan
csperl1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just switched over to the cheaper $60 one line plan and it seems to me that service is not nearly as good as with my old expensive plan. I now get "no service" cell coverage all the time in my home. And while on vacation to Western MD this weekend I got HORRIBLE internet coverage. It said extended for the entire trip and I had constant "page cannot be loaded" or "unable to connect" messages when the page loads timed out. I have tried *228 option 1 and option 2 and it has not helped.

I was told by Verizon that the quality of coverage would be the same. I have heard that the $50 prepaid coverage gets lower priority on the towers so that is why I went with this slightly more expensive plan. But it sure seems to me that it is not nearly as good as it used to be.

This just started within the week as I changed from my old program to the new one.  Anyone else have this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: $60 Single Line Plan poor reception vs old plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi csperl1 - We stive to offer you the best possible service where you need it most! I can assure you that the coverage provided is the same with all of our Prepaid plans. Is this only happening while indoors? May I have the zip code to your home area? Here is a link to our maps to review the detailed coverage in your area: http://www.vzw.com/coveragelocator. I look forward to working with you further!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes