55+ question
ColleenG65
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is the gounlimited 55+ plan time limited?  Does this rate expire after a preset length of time and then revert to the full price?

Labels (1)
Re: 55+ question
boringusername
Master - Level 1

ColleenG65 wrote:

Is the gounlimited 55+ plan time limited? Does this rate expire after a preset length of time and then revert to the full price?

This plan is only available to people in Florida. It's a plan that is being tested. Verizon may choose to go nationwide with it or end it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ColleenG65, that's a great question. Qualifying accounts can take advantage of this offer for a maximum of 2 phone lines. Customers without auto-pay and paper free billing will be charged $5 extra per phone. There is no expiration. However, if you add a third line, you would move to regular pricing. Does this provide clarity?

TracyB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Timon0x31

I'm looking at the GoUnlimited 55+ but I was wondering if there is a BeyondUnlimited 55+ plan in the offering? I currently have the grandfathered unlimited plan with two phones but I don't see how going to the BeyondUnlimited buys me much without a 55+ discount from a price point of view.

Seems to me that it would be a lot easier to just offer a 55+ discount to any plan, I can see limiting it to two lines, just like you get the $5 billing credit per line you have now.

I'm assuming that you can add the Apple watch to each line on the GoUnlimited 55+ plan. Can you also add mobile hot spots as well with the understanding of the speed limit?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Timon0x31,

I can certainly understand wanting to know what all of your Unlimited options are. I am happy to assist in making sure your on the right plan that fits your data needs. At this time the Go Unlimited plan is the only 55+ options. While you can have a maximum of only 2 phone lines, you can add up to 10 tablets and up to 25 connected devices (e.g., Hum, smartwatch, etc.) to your account. Mobile Hotspots (e.g., Jetpack®) aren’t compatible with the Go Unlimited plan for 55+. http://spr.ly/6589D4spR I hope this is beneficial.

Melissa_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes