55 Plus Plan
flgal18
Enthusiast - Level 1

We are current Verizon users and have been for 20 plus years.  We are probably going to be switching to another company due to Verizon's 55 Plus Plan....it is as if no one is supposed to know about it.  We meet all of the criteria....live in FL, are over 55 years of age, and are a current customer.  This info I found on the verizon website.  We went into a verizon store (here in FL) and they told us that we did not qualify because we are current customers and that the plan was for NEW customers only.  The rep at the store suggested that we call Customer Service and see if they would let us "qualify" for the program.  We called Customer Service and they gave us the run around, until we told them that they have this information directly posted on their website and that we already qualify.  What is up with Verizon?  They are losing the 55 Plus customers in FL as another company is eager to serve and happy to serve us and reward us for leaving Verizon!

0 Likes
Re: 55 Plus Plan
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The 55 Plus plan also is restricted to 2 phone lines on the account.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/55-plus-unlimited-plan/

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
flgal18
Enthusiast - Level 1

And we have TWO phones. 

So what is the answer to my first question?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@flgal18 wrote:

And we have TWO phones. 

So what is the answer to my first question?

I don't know why the option isn't available for you if you qualify for the plan. Have you checked your MyVerizon account online to see if there is notification informing you qualify for this plan? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes