5 lines, 4 years, and about to leave...Thanks Verizon! -Signed: Typical unimportant $300/mo. client
dbblt11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I understand that the best overall coverage is probably with Verizon.  However, the competitors are narrowing the coverage gap daily.

A word to the wise to VZW execs: (Even though it's just from another unimportant client spending hundreds of monthly dollars with Verizon)

***Listen to your customers - Even if they are just a bunch of peons, they still pay your bloated salaries

A)  Bring the newest devices to the table in a timely manner!

B)  Allow new contracts with "grandfathered" clients to keep unlimited data...the Netflix bandwidth argument will only get you so far with your highly "self           touted" 4G network!

C)  Quit forcing Undesirable "Plans" down the throats of your loyal customers or, like me, they will consider taking their business elsewhere

D)  Realize that the coverage gap between you and the competition is being narrowed daily, and pushing it as your #1 selling point will soon backfire!

E)  Your Customer Service Reps are good people who, if you take a TRULY anonymous poll, would likely state that the VAST majority of their time is           spent on Customer Retention, trying to put out fires for which YOU all are responsible, but refuse to acknowledge.

F)  The Grumbling that you feel and hear is from your increasingly dissatisfied clientele base...NOT your stomachs.

Until you start to realize that MANY of your clients are getting anywhere from DISCOURAGED to downright ****** OFF, you will see decreases in both individual and commercial clients AND REVENUES!

-Insignificant Client

>> profanity removed <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 5 lines, 4 years, and about to leave...Thanks Verizon! -Signed: Typical unimportant $300/mo. client
Not applicable

Except that their business is growing faster than all the other providers combined.

0 Likes
Re: 5 lines, 4 years, and about to leave...Thanks Verizon! -Signed: Typical unimportant $300/mo. client
dbblt11
Enthusiast - Level 1

Uhh...OKq113-churn.jpg

0 Likes
Not applicable

Exactly.  They have the lowest churn rate also.  Most customers just don't seem to be upset.  Some are.

0 Likes
dbblt11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I guess my point is that the statement better than "all other providers combined"...don't understand that.  Thus far, retention has been steady, but based on a steady decline in stock performance over the last 2 months, it is a strong indicator of customer dissatisfaction.  I'm making a prediction that many will leave in the future...

0 Likes
anonymouslurker
Contributor - Level 1

dbblt11 wrote:

I understand that the best overall coverage is probably with Verizon.  However, the competitors are narrowing the coverage gap daily.

A word to the wise to VZW execs: (Even though it's just from another unimportant client spending hundreds of monthly dollars with Verizon)

***Listen to your customers - Even if they are just a bunch of peons, they still pay your bloated salaries

A)  Bring the newest devices to the table in a timely manner!

B)  Allow new contracts with "grandfathered" clients to keep unlimited data...the Netflix bandwidth argument will only get you so far with your highly "self           touted" 4G network!

C)  Quit forcing Undesirable "Plans" down the throats of your loyal customers or, like me, they will consider taking their business elsewhere

D)  Realize that the coverage gap between you and the competition is being narrowed daily, and pushing it as your #1 selling point will soon backfire!

A) maybe the S4 was delayed so it could have the AWS antennas put in them and tested. Wouldn't you like to be able to enjoy the benefits of the extra spectrum the phone can use? Or you rather have the phone 2 weeks earlier?

B) Why? why should you get unlimited for $30 and I pay the same for 2 GB? Why should you excessive use be allowed to ruin my experience. I have a bill to pay too.

C) No one is forcing you to any plan. If you are referring to Share Everything customers around before June 28th 2012 can stay on old pricing.

D) T-mobile and Sprint will never have the coverage Verizon does because people like me that don't live in the big city they don't care about. Why should I care about them or their business. My money isn't green enough for them I guess. As far as at&t Yeah we finally got 3G that's right 3G in late September here. About 2 weeks AFTER Verizon started offering 4G. And Verizon had 3G for 4 years before that so please. Besides At&t doesn't offer unlimited and it's pricing isn't any better than Verizon.

0 Likes
anonymouslurker
Contributor - Level 1

dbblt11 wrote:

I guess my point is that the statement better than "all other providers combined"...don't understand that. 

Simple.

net # of Verizon customer adds in 2012 > net # of new customer adds by At&t, T-mobile an Sprint in 2012 COMBINED.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Verizon Wireless is still adding customers, not losing customers, faster than all the other providers combined.  There are a few disgruntled customers who are leaving, but their churn rate is still the lowest in the industry.  None of what you are saying or predicting seems to be happening.  Only time will tell.  I certainly would not use stock price as an indicator of anything.

0 Likes
dbblt11
Enthusiast - Level 1

If they have such amazing bandwidth, why is it a problem for the handful of "grandfathered" clients to remain on their unlimited plan?  The most I have used in the last 12 months, in a single month, on all of my lines combined is 10GB. Why should customers like myself, who've been here for several years, have to worry about  data overages?  MOST of us don't abuse the wireless data...the Netflix/constant use argument is just silly.

0 Likes
anonymouslurker
Contributor - Level 1

Horses 547 wrote:

There are a few disgruntled customers who are leaving, but their churn rate is still the lowest in the industry.

None of what you are saying or predicting seems to be happening.  Only time will tell.  I certainly would not use stock price as an indicator of anything.

A) Honestly those customers are more trouble than the few $$ Verizon makes on them.

B) Yep. I've been reading predictions of this exoflood of customers and predictions of  no new customers coming for nearly a year. 3 straight quarters have disprove those predictions. So when is it going to start? Between July 1st 2012 and March 31st 2013 nearly 40% of Verizon customers contracts would have ended and they would be free to leave without an ETF. Only about 3% have. So 92% of those that COULD leave, didn't. And MORE new customers came to Verizon than went to at&t, t-mobile and Sprint COMBINED. If pricing and plans are so bad how do you explain these numbers?

0 Likes