4g service to no service??
hdayton

I have been having issues with my phone jumping from 4G service (in Green Bay, WI) to having NO service at all.  It makes it extremely difficult to do ANYTHING on my phone at all because it doesnt stay connected to 4G long enough to get an internet connection before jumping down to no signal.  I would understand if it went from 4G to 3G..but I'm not getting why it goes to NO service at all.  Just a bit frustrating.  Does anyone else have this problem?  I know around this area, I'm not the only one. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4g service to no service??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi hdayton,

What type of device are you using? Do these signal issues occur both in & outdoors? Is there a specific zip code I can look up to further investigate the coverage in your area?

Thank you,

GeorgeP_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: 4g service to no service??
hdayton

The coverage area itself should be good as it happens most often when I'm in Green Bay, WI and it's a large city.  The zip code is 54304.  I'm using an HTC Thunderbolt.  Not the greatest phone, but it wasn't having these issues until the last couple months so I dont think I can blame this on the device.  Beyond the signal going in and out, I've had more dropped calls than usual and I haven't traveled outside my typical area.  I know the other users on the acct have been having similar issues with the signal going out as well.  Sometimes restarting the phone seems to help, but it could be a fluke.  It seems that the issues occur more often indoors, but I dont spend a large amount of time outdoors and when I do, I dont have my phone with me so I couldn't tell you if it happens outside or not unfortunately.

0 Likes