Re: 4g LTE service
Derek32880
Contributor - Level 1

by "fake" 4G  he means  they are offering 3.5G  (or HSPA+) and calling it 4G   when it is infact NOT 4G   heck to be fair  the LTE verizon is coming out with isn't real 4G either lol   real 4G  consists of 100mbps down  not 12-15 mbps

0 Likes
Not applicable

Well I can get over 25 Mbps with Verizon 4G. Also who cares aout 100 Mbps. My cable ISP has that. I'm not paying $110 for it. Their 30 Mbps suits me just fine. Not much need for 100 Mbps at this point anyway.

0 Likes
Derek32880
Contributor - Level 1

LOL I'm glad you are happy with the speed but that's not the point I'm getting at.....   basically  all the cellphone companies  are misleading the customers  since 4G is  100Mbps down  and they are saying they get 12-15Mbps (and you saying you get 25Mbps) it is not 4G  yet they are calling it 4G    a good comparison here is   having cherries  and selling those cherries to you as a customer   saying they are apples     you might think these "cherries"  taste pretty darn good  and might not care either way  but the point is they are not apples and therefor should not be classified as such.  Same with 4G.

0 Likes