4G to 1x in areas frequently visited
SARUND11

A few days ago my phone started showing as 1x everywhere I go. Until then at work and at home (for years) I was always in a 4G/3G coverage zone. Has coverage changed? Why else might this happen?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G to 1x in areas frequently visited
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I wouldn't know how to act if I had service issues. I rely on my phone every day. I'll be happy to help. What's your Zip Code? Do you know anyone else that's having the same issue?

RyanC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
earthvu

I'm having this issue on a new S7 as well. Zip code is 81130

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

earthvu-

Oh no, I am sorry to hear you're also having issues with your S7. Did it complete any software updates after you received it? Is there currently a pending update? What specific issues are you having?

EricaC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
earthvu

Is the area near Creede, CO (zip code 81130) only served by 1x? I

specifically switched to Verizon (from Sprint) because I understood that

Verizon operates my local cell tower.

Thanks,

~Jeff

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 2:07 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
KRIFIN55
My entire family is experiencing the same. Service drops from 4G/3G to 1x. If we are on a call, the reception starts breaking up or the call is dropped. When we try to reconnect or text, the attempts are not successful.  This has happened with iPhones 5S, 6S, and 2 Droid phones in 12+ zip codes (Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Ohio) over the last 2 months.  With jobs, teenagers we need to keep in touch with and responsibilities, it is unacceptable.  If there is not an answer and solution offered by Verizon about this obviously widespread issue, we will be forced to switch carriers.  Please advise
0 Likes