4G to 1X problems, not sending texts
linneamorris32

I have been having problems and others I've talked to have been having problems sending texts and dropping calls. 4G is usually great in Kalispell, MT but it has recently been very poor or down to 1X, 3G. Anyone have any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G to 1X problems, not sending texts
sc1r

Similar problems all day in Burke County GA. Data is garbage. Why am I paying for a rock?

Samsung S4. Come on Verizon Can you hear me now!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is right here, front & center linneamorris32! Let get all of your wireless concerns addressed once and for all. May I ask what zip code are you in? Also, what make and model device are you using? Can I assume that you are using the Galaxy S4? If so then please provide the software version so we can investigate.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're having issues with service in your area. You should get what you're paying for sc1r. Whats your zipcode? Have you tried deleting all old/long text threads on your device? Also try a SIM card pull http://vz.to/1idHOgk . Keep us posted.

KinquanaH-VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
crazycanuck44

Seems 4G is down through Nashville area. Spotty service and no messaging service at all. Have had 5 dropped call today. Have heard same issue with other Verizon wireless customers throughout the area having same issues today.

0 Likes
linneamorris32

I'm in 59901. I am using Samsung Galaxy S4 with the software version 4.4.2.

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 12:47 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I don't like to see our customers having trouble with service, crazycanuck44. What zip code are you in that seems to be giving you so much trouble this weekend? When did this start? What model phone do you have?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
linneamorris32

I'm in 59901. I am using Samsung Galaxy S4 with the software version 4.4.2.

This has been going on for the past 2 weeks or so.

>

0 Likes