4G signal in 95037 has been lost. Need help.

sleekmr3

4G signal in 95037 has been lost. Need help. Everyone in my household that uses Verizon has lost 4G signal. We have been customers for over 3 years and have had always had 4G service, but as of about a month ago we are all running on 3G at one bar if we're lucky. What happened? I have reset my phone, was also suggested to take sim card out for 10 minutes, also switched airplane mode on/off. Nothing is working. Internet service is not provided to my home so I can't use WIFI so having 4G is very important to me. I stuck with Verizon for this long due to their service coverage in my area. I have checked the coverage map and my home is marked as covered for 4G LTE which is was great until about a month ago and I can no longer get 4G at my home.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: 4G signal in 95037 has been lost. Need help.

sleekmr3

I called Verizon and set up a ticket. Looks like other customers are also having issues in my area. So they sent a tech out to check the cell tower. I'll find get a status update in a day or two. I got to admit I wasn't expecting this. I was expecting some type of excuse and to be blown off. So this is great news for me.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sleekmr3,

We want you to have services everywhere you go! How far do you have to go from your home to receive 4G LTE coverage? Are you receiving 3G services or no data at all?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

sleekmr3

I called Verizon and set up a ticket. Looks like other customers are also having issues in my area. So they sent a tech out to check the cell tower. I'll find get a status update in a day or two. I got to admit I wasn't expecting this. I was expecting some type of excuse and to be blown off. So this is great news for me.

View solution in original post

0 Likes