4G LTE was running fast, now at like 0.5 download speed
skh24

My 4G has always run fast, but now all of a sudden it is super slow, sometimes it at a complete standstill, in the Canton, Ohio area.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE was running fast, now at like 0.5 download speed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

skh24,
Let's look further into this! What zip code are you in and does this only happen indoors? Are you aware if other Verizon Wireless users are experiencing this as well? Which device do you have? Please try powering off and remove/insert the sim and test. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
BlingX
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in Cleveland and its the same thing. Lots of people are seeing their speeds under .1 My has been around .007 all day today. Verizon is up to something.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BlingX,

This is very alarming for us to have slow speeds. What device do you have? What zip code are you in? Please go to speedtest.net and provide the results here.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
skh24

It happens both indoors and outdoors, even using low bandwith apps it takes a very long time, I've tried restarting and seems to still be slow, it seems like this is a recent thing, because it worked good before, but as of the last 2 weeks it has been slow.

0 Likes
sandusky

My speed shave also been very slow in 12901. I have a .2 mbs  download and .3 for upload

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for sharing, skh24. I can see why this concerns you. What is your signal like? You mentioned you are in Canton. I see several zip codes for the area, but do you notice if it is worse in some areas?

Are calls also affected?

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
Dreday20

Same here, been dealing with this for a week or two now . SIM card as been replaced twiced, have been on the phone with technical support so many time. My download speeds are ridiculously slow ranging from 0.06-2mbps anywhere I go. Cleveland Area 44124

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the heads up, Dreday20.  I was able to check that specific zip code in Cleveland and I found the area is variably covered. Service may be worse indoors. Is this what is happening for you? Are your calls also affected or just the data?

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
Poshgirl

Same issue in Kansas.  Both in my home zip code 67047 and at work 67210.   Indoors and out.  Calls not affected - but cannot text.  Any Apps requiring internet access do not work.

0 Likes