4G LTE Service issues
NEWPORTWIRELESS
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am about two blocks from the Verizon tower and for the last couple weeks the internet speed has dropped a little everyday right now i am barely running faster then dial up

test today

2.79 down

6.27 up

i have a google pixel xl

and my wife has a iphone 7

great signal horrible speed whats up ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE Service issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can relate to how importan it is to speed online, NEWPORTWIRELESS,

Let's look into details. Which plan are you on? What zip code are you in? KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NEWPORTWIRELESS
Enthusiast - Level 2

THE NEW VERIZON PLAN SMALL 2GB

Zip code 97827

0 Likes
NEWPORTWIRELESS
Enthusiast - Level 2

Latest test 2:51 pm pst

Ping 62 ms

Download speed 1.75 Mbps

Upload speed 2.71 Mbps

That was the best out of three.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That information will greatly help us, NEWPORTWIRELESS. How's the service when you are away from that location? How was the service before this happened? Please run a Device Health Check http://vz.to/29xFfGS via the My Verizon mobile app.

ZangY_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NEWPORTWIRELESS
Enthusiast - Level 2

Our phones work great in other locations !

Today the speed has increased to

14.4 down

7.8 up

a lot better then it was.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so glad to hear that your data speeds have improved, NEWPORTWIRELESS.  They are now exceeding our normal expectations for data speed, which are 5-12 MBPS for download and 2-5 MBPS for upload. Slower speeds can sometimes be caused by congestion, which is many users all trying to access a lot of data at once. I'm so happy to hear that things have returned to normal, however if you start to experience issues again, please reach out here, and we can continue looking into this.

MichelleH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes