4G LTE Home Internet Billing
cjs9473
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have spent a lot of time trying to figure out why I do not get the auto pay discount for my recent order for 4G LTE home internet.  The last person I spoke to is working on getting me a credit, but I'm not so sure future bills will reflect the discount.

https://www.verizon.com/home/lte-home-internet/ It says it is $40 for those with an existing plan, auto-pay and paperless billing, which all apply to me. I got my bill today and was charged $50 for the internet service.

This is straight from the questions at the bottom of the link:

LTE Home Internet service is $60/month* without a Verizon mobile plan or $40/month* if you have an active Verizon mobile plan** of $30 or more and are enrolled in Auto Pay and paper free billing.

If you are not enrolled in Auto Pay and paper free billing, LTE Home Internet service is $70/month without a Verizon mobile plan** or $50/month if you have an active Verizon mobile plan of $30 or more.

When you talk to a representative, they seem to have no clue what you are trying to explain. It's written right on the website, yet they don't seem to understand what I am telling them. Can a Verizon representative please explain why I don't qualify?

0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE Home Internet Billing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our goal is for you to take advantage of all the available discounts, cjs9473. We value your time, and we want to get a second opinion on your recent order. I sent you a private note so we can continue working on this together and get additional information. 

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
ignatious

I am trying to figure out why I got my first bill for $60 for service that I did not even have from Feb 23-Mar22. I didn't hook up to LTE web service until Mar 23. Does anyone have an explanation for that? The next bill is supposed to be $40.65. I know that I am getting a $30 credit from ACP so my bill should only be $20 each month, not $60 or $40.65. Can someone help?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, ignatious. We want to make sure you get the assistance you need with your billing concerns. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further. 

*Cassie

0 Likes