4G Dropping to 3G and Much Slower than Usual in UT
TravisCable

I live in Davis County UT, and have been noticing that where I usually had 4G LTE I am now frequently dropping to 3G—though it feels even slower than 3G—in the past month. I am experiencing timeouts in apps and websites due to the slow speeds.

This is the first time I have had speed issues with Verizon in years.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G Dropping to 3G and Much Slower than Usual in UT
B33
Legend

Not were I'm at.. Signal is pretty Good.  Has there been anything mentioned in your local  News or News papers of any changes with Network in your Area.?  They may be updating the system.. a couple things you can have checked is your PRL give Customer Service a call have them check your PRL right down the current one on your phone the Rep may send one out to your phone, and then have you power cycle your phone and the Rep may ask you to Remove your Sim Card. as well and have you let is set for 10min. then reinsert it and power up the phone..

Here is Customers Services Number  1-800-922-0204 or *611 on option 3 ask to Talk to a Representative..

Hope this Helps solve your Issue.. b33

0 Likes
Not applicable

Option 4 then keep saying agent

Message edited by: Verizon Moderator

<<>>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TravisCable,

I am so sorry to hear you are having services issues. What exact zipcode are you in? Do you have issues indoors and out? What type of device do you have? If you have a 4G device please remove the SIM card and let it sit out for 1 minutes then reinsert and test. If a 3G device please try dialing *228 option 2.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

TravisCable

My zip code is 84025. I have issues both indoor and outdoor. I have 4G, so I'll try the SIM card trick you mention.

Thank you.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

To add to my earlier post >>>  be careful when handling the Sim Card as they are Very Sensitive in the Gold area of the Card.. touching them in this area can cause some big issues... with the card or the phone or both..

0 Likes