32308, 31778, basically all of N. Fla and South GA is receiving HORRIBLE cell service.
EDWSHE19

I've been with verizion since they bought out my local Alltel dealer years ago. Always received stellar signal but after the last few months in areas where I would always get Full LTE signal I now get absolutely no signal. And before the community starts harping about "wifi calling" this does not help with my situation or the majority of the people in my area that are having the same issues. I keep seeing where you have spent "Billions of dollars in infrastructure upgrades" apparently none of it was in our area.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 32308, 31778, basically all of N. Fla and South GA is receiving HORRIBLE cell service.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

EDWSHE19,

Our goal is to provide you with the best signal available to your area. Allow us to investigate this. For us to fully assist, please reply to the private message.

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes