$300.00 Device Trade In Promo Code
Dabearsox
Enthusiast - Level 1

So it seems as if this promotion is to draw you in and change service providers and then make you as frustrated as possible. I bought 2 new phones online because the chat sales agent told me I would be able to trade both of our old phones in for a 300.00 gift card for a total of 600.00. I was able to submit one phone for trade in but was told I must wait for a promo code for the 2nd phone and that it would be texted within 4 hours of activation. I have talked to customer service on 5 different occasions now being told something different each time. Basically just keep waiting...probably so the time period passes where I am no longer eligible or just give up. Its been 8 days now...Where is my promo code verizon?

After reading all the posts about device trade in it seems like I should brace myself for more frustration. I took pictures and video of the first phone I am turning in just in case.

Attached are the photos I took so they are time stamped the day before I mail the package..1123152056_HDR_resized.jpg1123152101_HDR_resized.jpg1123152101_resized.jpg1123152101a_resized.jpg1123152102_resized.jpg1123152102a_resized.jpg1123152102c_resized.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: $300.00 Device Trade In Promo Code
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dabearsox,

We are sorry to learn of this unpleasant experience you had with your trade in device. I know I eager await special promotions I qualify for my personal service. Let’s get to the bottom of this at once. Please send us a Private Message and we can further address this matter in private. Help is here and we welcome the opportunity to resolve this for you.

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dabearsox
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I am still waiting for an answer on this. Juan never contacted me back! This is such a scam.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You get UP TO $300 based upon appraisal of the device, which in your case is rather dingy, dented, and cosmetically damaged.  You might need to visit a corporate store for help on the 2nd phone.  (Pictures of a device do not prove it's condition when going into the return envelope or box.  It's all about the condition it arrives in.)

0 Likes