2 kyocera phones cannot place out going calls at home this week
mbbrown12

we are an elderly couple and cannot cannot place out going calls at home this week on either of our 2 kyocera phones. this happened two months ago and was told at the store to call if it happens again...well how if we cannot call out...we are in a 4g area and close to a tower and verizon map shows full coverage yet for years this county has been known as notorious for black holes and dropped calls. we cannot afford to go without our phones as we have serious health issues. we do not want to use smart phones my husband does not understand them and i prefer not to use one. never had an issue before moving back here 10 months ago from another more remote location in Va where reception was always good...don't even ask me about wifi it's awful here but my concern is no phones! how do i get thru to verizon if they have no emails and i cannot call...area is gum springs holly grove of louisa county Vaverizon.JPG

0 Likes
Re: 2 kyocera phones cannot place out going calls at home this week
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mbbrown12

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your service. I know how I depend on my phone for just about everything. I'm more than happy to take a deeper look into this to see if we can pinpoint what's going on, this way it can be resolved quickly. Just for future reference here are the other ways you can reach out to us if you are not able to call, click here http://vz.to/2mpJhp0.

We do show that our towers in your area seem to be working as expected with no alarms. Although the towers are functioning properly, that doesn't mean that issues don't exist. Your ability to receive optimal signal will be based on your distance from the cell site, if the site has a clear line of sight  to your location that would allow the Radio Frequency (RF) signal to penetrate into your area, terrain and tree foliage (heavier foliage does obstruct RF signal), new construction in the area among other environmental factors. Is the issue just when inside your home? How far do you have to travel away from that location before you notice a difference in service? May we have the nearest intersection,  so we can accurately pinpoint your location?

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes