12gb promotion
nasik20
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can this promo be taken away because I cancelled a line? Under promo data it says promo is added to accounts not a specific line, just wondering I keep calling and everyone tells me they will be calling me back but no one ever does, for the past 2 months and im now seriously considering changing carriers because I now go over my data and still no help promo was supposed to end 2017 and also I am still paying over $100 for my plan so It should still qualify. it was a promo for west area residents

Labels (1)
Re: 12gb promotion
Weth
Legend

Data added to account to share but dependent on line that triggered bonus staying active.  Right from from main Verizon web page:

Bonus data (2GB/mo/line) applies as long as lines remain active on current XL (12GB) or larger Verizon Plan

0 Likes
nasik20
Enthusiast - Level 2

that is 2gb per line so yes i would think it would change if they cancelled a line this was a 12 gb account promo

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Got it, it was the very limited 2 year 12 gb bonus data offered end of last year.  I couldn't find the specific terms anywhere.  Did you cancel the primary line?  I would just keep calling. 

0 Likes
nasik20
Enthusiast - Level 2

no all original line are still active, and i do keep calling but no one can ever do anything, I even went to the store where they helped me and told me they would follow up with me but no word yet

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry to see that our phone representatives have not called you back as promised to clarify this promotional data issue nasik20. I have sent you a direct message as I need additional information to access your account and clarify this issue at once. Please reply to my direct message at your convenience and I will be able to clear any confusion regarding promotional data on your account.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes