$10 December Promotion not being honored
cleporehart

I bought 2 iphone 7s  on December 19 in Santa Cruz, CA from Mariana Diaz. She told me there was a promotion, cost for first phone would be $10/month. Second iphone with more 128GB would be $15/month. When I got my first bill, I was shocked at how high it was. I went back to the store and spoke with Mariana. She couldn't explain why the bill was so high. She called over the store manager, and he basically said, too bad, that's the bill! It's now been 3 months and I'm still not getting the supposed discount on my phones that was offered at the time of purchase. I've called and messaged Verizon 2 more times. The last employee told me that I'd be getting the discount starting in May 15. If anyone knows of any class action suits I'd love to hear about them!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: $10 December Promotion not being honored
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The bill credits are supposed to take 2 to 3 billing cycles before they will start to be applied.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
cleporehart

I've been messaging a verizon employee, Zang through facebook. today he

told me that the discount wouldn't go into effect until May 15!

If that's wrong then great!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

2-3 bill cycles and if the account is in good standing (no late payments)

0 Likes
Jwil1267

chat in and ask for a recalculation form, with so many customers ordering during the promotion the system is backed up and misses accounts. I had the same thing happen and now I am getting mine

0 Likes